Saturday 21 November 2009

Visiting Germany

I promised a report on Audrey, and here it is!

I am pleased to let you know that Audrey was a very appreciated help during my recent trip to Germany. She helped me at the airport with some shopping:

and she kept me company in Berlin, here at the Hauptbahnhof (central station):

I went to get a freshly pressed carrot and orange juice, which we shared, and while I was queuing she kept an eye on our luggage:

Berlin Central Station is amazing and we would have loved to explore it in detail, but it was a bit tricky to move around with two wheeled piece of luggage. Because we had plenty of time until our train to Rostock was due, we waited a lot. She was very patient and did not complain, as there was plenty to look around:

Finally, our train arrived and we boarded. Audrey took immediately a seat in front of me, and as it was already too dark to watch the landscape going by, she settled with a good ghost story:

We arrived well on time in Rostock and after a brief taxi drive to our hotel, we checked in. The room was very nice!


And we ended our first day in Germany with room service!

A final note: while unpacking my handbag I wasn't at all surprised to find a pellet and a crunchy treat in my handbag. Surely Audrey consulted Miss Eve and Neville, and they recommended her to smuggle treats in my bag?

16 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I'm glad that you and Audrey enjoyed your travels in Germany!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great first day! The hotel room looks so nice and modern. Good for you for treating yourself to room service...a girl needs to be spoiled on her travels!

Annette Tait said...

What a wonderful companion to share your travels with! Audrey looks like such a seasoned traveller and came prepared with her special treats (albiet in your handbag!). She has good taste in dress colour too!
Hope you both have a great time and get to see some wonderful sights and a safe trip back home.

azzuka said...

Audrey is the best travel companion ever!
I'm sure she gave you good advices on choosing boots to... ;-D

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

What a cool hotel room! It looks like Audrey had a great time traveling with you. She probably was glad she didn't have to go in a box by post! :)

Tell her Cadbury says hi!

Mandy said...

I love that Audrey had her own very special supper too. That is very cute.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Looks like it's fun to travel with a bun! How clever of her to bring a little snack.

RG said...

Awwwwwwwwww ... we were afraid maybe you and Audrey were lost!

Do you think Audrey has a million traveler miles now???

Thanks for the update. The Bunns say "Hey Audrey" too!

Hef's Mom said...

Looks like Audrey is having fun. Can't wait until she's here! We are already planning special trips.

Fez and the Gang said...

Looks like a great trip! But... only two treats for Audrey??? I hope at least she got to snuggle in the bed with you!

Deb Cushman said...

It does sound like you and Audrey had a wonderful trip!

Ninni said...

Audrey looks like a street smart gal, good travelling companion indeed.

PJ said...

Audrey is the most consideretest of traveling companions, and quite lovely too! I'm glad you've found your perfect traveling companion. '~)

Christina said...

Its a good thing Audrey was with you. I am sure she was making things run smoothly. Looks like a lovely trip.

MatsB said...

Merry Christmas to you all from us at Bunny.nu, and thanks for visiting our blog!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kim xx