Thursday 8 October 2009

Tock-tober with Audrey!

Hi everyone, I would like to announce the safe arrival of Audrey in Miss Eve&Neville's household!
Please excuse the lack of pictures and the small post - it is hard to blog when one's on the road... pictures and more on the encounter of the bunnies with Audrey will follow soon!

PS:Special thanks to Cadbury's mum, who provided Audrey with some proviants for the trip (a tub of dried banana slices and a large bag of craisins), plus some literature to entertain bun on the trip, and to share with us :)

7 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Squee!!! I'm so happy she arrived safely and that her treats weren't confiscated by Customs!

Be sure she shares those treats. She can be a little selfish at times.

I apologize for the small dog-ear on one of the book pages. My new copies hadn't arrived yet and I didn't want to hold up on that account.

Annette Tait said...

looking forward to seeing the pics!
How exciting!
3tock tobers!

RG said...

Audrey! Back in England! PIX!

Crafty Green Poet said...

how wonderful she's arrived! Hope she settles in well!

Cara said...

I hope she is not like Audrey Two in that Little Shop movie. You're probably safe. She eats Bananas. A good sign.

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Lucky Audrey! My hard drive had to be replaced so I lost your Email address, could you Email me? I have some interesting possibly helpful info.

YowlYY said...

Bunnygirl: I regularly participate to swaps (knitting and buns related) and so far nothing has ever been confiscated, coming or going to the US. Probably Australia would be a different story!
Thanks for the book - I haven't yet had the time to read it, but plan on registering it on bookcrossing and get reviews for you :)
Annette: Thanks, pics are being uploaded in the next hours...keep an eye on new blog entries!
RG: Pics coming!!
CraftyGreenPoet: Thanks Juliet, she is absolutely fine and no aggression shown from either bun!
Silver: She is not like Audrey Two...thank heavens. This Audrey eats salad too!
Diana: sorry to hear about your computer accident- I emailed you. Did you get the message?