Thank you so much to the fluffies, who gave us this several weeks ago... thank you so much!
This award is
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
and its rules are as follows:
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
I am really late with this...but here's my answer nevertheless:
I like blogging because mostly it is about the bunnies, and sometimes my knitting, and every now and then about a book I liked - all pleasant things! The other aspect that I did not count on when I started is that I made a lot of friends here, and all of them have a bunny relation :)
If you are reading this and haven't received this award yet, please do take it with you and answer the question as well - thank you :)
It is a shame I cannot seem to be able to keep up with the blog anymore, but the same is true for ironing, dusting and tidying up the office. Work is mad right now and I have also started to travel again, which means that the bunnies do have occasionally to deal with the "basic bunny maintenance" provided by Mr. D - the happier they are when I am back!
Before I start telling you about what I've been up to, please do go and visit the fluffies' blog - Achilles is still not 100% ok after his neuter in March, which is worrying, and he needs our healing vibes. Thank you!